Granular system anti-cracking mortar formula

The following is the mature formula of the particle system anti-cracking mortar I developed. It has already been demonstrated with a construction area of 2 million. Considering that the current market cost is too high, and my price is reasonable, I will contribute it to the technical team for exchange and reference. No selling! Thank you for being so cooperative.
Anti-cracking mortar formula:

Cement 180
Heavy Calcium Carbonate 50
expanding agent 15
air-entraining admixture 1
Cellulose ether 1
Sand 740
Redispersible Polymer powder 8
Fiber 0.5
Total 1005.5

This formula is entirely usable but relatively thick (8-12MM). In construction, the anti-cracking mortar of the coating surface layer is often made to 3-5MM. You can add more cement to 250 kg, and the Redispersible Polymer powder is 10; it can be done without cracking.

Your formula for thick plastering does not match thin plastering, right?
Using such a low amount of cement for thin plastering is dangerous.

Your formula for thick plastering does not match thin plastering, right?
Using such a low amount of cement for thin plastering is dangerous.
The particle system ranges from thick to thin, and it does not require thick plastering as long as it is smooth. At present, there are practice sites for 5-12mm. The modified formula was developed for the more prevalent systems that do not require a layer of putty. "Thin plastering" can be done in the laboratory but not in the construction. Colleagues who do construction technology can share their opinions.

Are you using putty or facing brick after applying this anti-crack mortar? We used one similar to yours before, but there were more cracks, and we quit it.

3-5mm, it is difficult to achieve, and the system of thin plastering and tile paste is also a relatively big problem.
I initially recommended thin plastering, but now I still agree with thick plastering, not less than 10mm, it is recommended to be around 15mm, and it should be constructed in two layers.

Are you using putty or facing brick after applying this anti-crack mortar? We used one similar to yours before, but there were more cracks, and we quit it.
Do paint or tile system directly, both are okay. There is no cracking case, but the tensile and bonding strength is slightly below the standard 0.6MPa.

Using air-entraining admixture in mortar has a more significant impact on strength.
I recommend water reducing agent, but in this low-cost material, the flexibility will be estimated to fail to pass the test.
What do you think?

Using air-entraining admixture in mortar has a more significant impact on strength.
I recommend water reducing agent, but in this low-cost material, the flexibility will be estimated to fail to pass the test.
What do you think?
Using air-entraining agents in mortar mainly provides an anti-cracking effect, and the impact on strength is insignificant. If it is maintained according to 158, it can reach more than 0.7MPa.
Using a water reducer will cause flow and crack mortar, and the flexibility is also worse.
If what you mean by flexibility is the folding ratio, mine is less than 3. If you mean impact resistance, it can't be achieved.

Back